This post looks at creative writing activities for young learners.
1. Write the following on the board.
2 famous people
2. In pairs, students must write one country two famous people’s names, three objects etc.
3. After they have written all the words, students must then create a story using the vocabulary.
1. Before reading a text give students five key words or aspects from the text they are going to read.
2. Get students to draw each word and give them 10 seconds per word.
3. In groups, students predict what the story is about and then write a short story using their predictions.
4. Get students to read their short stories to the other students and see if their predictions are similar or different.