Word searches are a great way to review vocabulary and practice spelling with your students. These set of word searches are made for young learners and are a great way to review Cambridge Young learner vocabulary. These word searches have been designed to be quick and easy to use online using digital whiteboards, computers and mobile devices such as tablets or phones. Due to this, these activities are ideal for sharing with students so they can get additional practice outside of the class as well as in.
Benefits of Word Searches
- Word searches develop word recognition
- Help develop pattern recognition
- Help introduce and review vocabulary
- Word searches help students learn spelling
- They are fun for students!
Try and find all the words!
Starters (A1) Word Search
Movers (A2) Word Search
Flyers (A2) Word Search
General (A2) Word Search
For more activities and games subscribe to our channel on Youtube.